Janaye Garrett Pieczynski is an associate with the firm. Prior to joining Ausley McMullen, Janaye served as senior law clerk to the Honorable Scott D. Makar of the Florida First District Court of Appeal. While in law school, Janaye served as an Article Editor for the Florida State University Law Review and Administrative Editor of the Journal of Land Use & Environmental Law. Janaye also externed for the Honorable Stephanie W. Ray of the Florida First District Court of Appeal.
Admitted to Practice
Professional & Community Involvement
- First District Appellate Inn of Court (2019-present)
- Junior League of Tallahassee (2020-present)
- A Blast from the Past: Seismic Airgun Policy and the Need for Reform, 44 Fla. St. U. L. Rev. 1257 (2018).
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., 2018 - Environmental, Natural Resources, & Land Use Law Certificate, with Honors
- University of Central Florida, B.S., 2014
- The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.