Prior to joining the firm, Josh served as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Mary S. Scriven of the U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida. Previously, Josh practiced construction law and administrative law at Cotney Construction Law, LLP. While in law school, Josh served on the executive board of the FSU Law Review and earned numerous awards as a member of the FSU Trial Team, including Best Advocate and Best 2L.
Admitted to Practice
- State of Florida (2020)
- State of Tennessee (2022)
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals (2020)
- Florida State University College of Law, JD, magna cum laude (2020)
- Order of the Coif (2021)
- Mercer University, BA, cum laude (2016)
- The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.