Julian Proctor is a shareholder with the firm and practices real estate law, including land acquisitions, sales, ground leases, and transactional financing. He also has extensive experience in the area of timber law and has handled numerous transactions involving the purchase, sale, and financing of large tracts of timber.
Julian is admitted to practice in Florida courts and is a member of the American Bar Association, the Florida Bar Association, and the Tallahassee Bar Association. He has served on the Executive Council of the Real Property Probate and Trust Law Section of The Florida Bar.
Admitted to Practice
- Assistant State Attorney, Fourth Judicial Circuit, 1970-1971
- Law Clerk, Honorable Bryan Simpson, United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, 1968-1969
Professional & Community Involvement
- American Bar Association
- Tallahassee Bar Association
- The Florida Bar Executive Council, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- J.D., University of Florida, 1968
- B.A., Florida State University, 1965
- Phi Delta Phi
- Omicron Delta Kappa
- Gold Key
- The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.