Sam Walenz is an associate with the firm. Before joining the firm, Sam clerked for the Honorable Robert L. Hinkle of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida.
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
- Smith v. Obama, a Neoclassical After Action Review, 44 FLA. ST. U. L. REV. 1503 (2018)
- Conservative Praxis and Women in the Infantry, 45 FLA. ST. U. L. REV. ___ (forthcoming)
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2018
- Order of the Coif, Florida State University, 2018
- Florida State University Law Review, 2016-2018
- United States Military Academy at West Point, B.S., 2009
- United States Army, 2009-2015
- Florida Army National Guard, 2015-2016
Before attending law school, Sam served as an officer in the United States Army and deployed twice to Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom. In law school, Sam interned at the United States Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Florida and for the Honorable Mark Walker of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida.
As an undergraduate, Sam played intercollegiate golf for West Point and served as the captain of the golf team for two years.
- The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.