Benjamin B. Bush
Benjamin Bush, Florida Bar Board Certified in Real Estate, represents institutional and private lenders, developers and landowners in all types of financing and transactional real estate matters.
Benjamin Bush is a Florida Bar Board Certified Real Estate Attorney, and he is also a member of the Georgia Bar. Ben’s practice includes the areas of transactional Real Estate law, Commercial and Agricultural lending, and Real Property and Land Use law.
Ben represents institutional and private lenders in connection with the negotiation and documentation of real estate financing transactions, including real estate and asset-based lending, construction financing, permanent lending and loan workouts and restructures. He also represents landowners in connection with the acquisition, financing and disposition of commercial, agricultural and timberland properties. Additionally, Ben represents real estate developers in connection with the acquisition, development, financing, and disposition of real property for office, retail, condominium and mixed-use projects.
- Member of The Florida Bar (2003)
- Member of the Georgia Bar (2015)
- J.D., Florida State University College of Law, 2003
- B.S in Environmental Science, Mercer University, 1998
- Land Use, Zoning & Environmental Law
- Real Estate and Lending
- Member of Board of Directors for Pi Kappa Phi Properties, Inc., Vice Chair of Acquisitions
- The Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Tallahassee Bar Association
- Former Member of Florida Real Estate Appraisal Board
- Past President, Young Lawyers Section of the Tallahassee Bar Association
- Organizer for the Tallahassee Area Foster Kids Annual Christmas in July Fundraiser 2008 & 2009 for the Young Lawyers Section of the Tallahassee Bar Association
- Young Lawyer’s Section Representative to the Tallahassee Bar Association Board of Directors
- 2010-2012 Fellow of the Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
Awards & Recognition
- 2012 Thomas M. Ervin, Jr. Distinguished Young Lawyer Award
- Florida Laws and Rules class at the Southeast Builders Conference for the Florida Home Builders Association (2017-2021)