Brenna N. Hatcher
With a background in administrative law, Brenna Hatcher focuses her practice in the areas of estate planning and probate.
Brenna Hatcher is an associate with the firm, where she focuses her practice in the areas of estate planning and probate.
Prior to joining the firm, Brenna worked on numerous estate planning, probate, and trust administration matters with a local Tallahassee attorney. While in law school, Brenna was an active member and staff editor of the Business Law Review and participated in both the Florida State University College of Law Immigration and Farmworker Clinic and the Gender and Family Justice Clinic.
- State of Florida (2022)
- J.D., magna cum laude, Florida State University College of Law, 2022
- B.S. in Criminal Justice, summa cum laude, Florida Gulf Coast University, 2019
- Probate, Estate Planning and Administration
- Tallahassee Bar Association, Member
- Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section, Member