With an advanced law degree in Taxation, Elizabeth Barron designs and implements creative and efficient solutions involving tax, business, and estate matters in order to achieve clients’ business and personal objectives.
Elizabeth Barron is a shareholder with Ausley McMullen and practices in the areas of tax, business law, trusts and estate planning and probate. Elizabeth works with clients to design and implement creative and efficient solutions involving tax, business, and estate matters in order to achieve their business and personal objectives.
Elizabeth works with businesses and business owners on diverse challenges. She advises clients on business structuring, organization, and operation as well as succession planning and implementation which typically includes tax and corporate planning for the business and estate planning for the owner(s). Elizabeth counsels clients on trust, estate and tax planning techniques. She regularly assists clients with reorganization of business organizations of all types.
- Georgetown Law School, LL.M., 2019, Taxation
- Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D., 2012
- Florida State University, Masters of Science in Urban and Regional Planning, 2009
- Hollins University, B.A., 2004, Business Finance
- Admitted to Practice in Florida and Northern District of Florida (2013)
- Tallahassee Bar Association
- Leadership Florida Connect Class VI
- Urban Land Institute Capital Region Leadership Committee, Former Board Member and Chair of UrbanPlan
- Red Hills Horse Trials
- Tallahassee Women Lawyers