Ian White enjoys a diverse practice, representing both companies and individuals in real estate, federal tax, trusts and estates, probate and intellectual property matters.
Ian White is a shareholder with the firm and represents clients in various areas of law, including Landlord Tenant, Real Estate, Wills, Trusts & Estates, Federal Tax, Probate, and Trademark Infringement.
The majority of Ian’s taxation practice is representing individuals who have received federal tax assessments and/or notices of intent to levy from the IRS.
Ian also represents property management companies throughout the state of Florida in both commercial and residential landlord/tenant matters, as well as responding to Fair Housing complaints filed with the Florida Commission on Human Relations and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
- Ian was instrumental in winning a trademark infringement case for a company against a well-known big box retail company.
- Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D., 2000
- University of Florida, B.A., 1995
- State of Florida
- Member of Tallahassee Bar Association
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- Florida Bar Sections: Tax and Real Property, Probate and Trust
- William H. Stafford American Inn of Court
- Executive Council, Tax Section of the Florida Bar
- Eviction Clinic through Legal Aid Foundation
- ReadingPals – United Way
- AV rated by Martindale-Hubble
- Florida Trend, Legal Elite; 2016, 2019 - 2020
- Florida Bar Tax Section, Chair’s Special Merit Award, April 25, 2009
- Florida Bar Tax Section, Service Award, June 1, 2020
- Speaker/Presenter at a quarterly Probate Clinic sponsored by the Leon County Clerk of Courts and Legal Services of North Florida
- Speaker at Probate Boot Camp Seminar by National Business Institute, 2016