A former Assistant Attorney for Florida’s Department of Transportation in its Eminent Domain Division and an authorized title insurance agent, Marshall Conrad focuses his practice within the real property sector and represents clients involving foreclosures, transactions, valuations, eminent domain matters, and litigation.
Marshall Conrad is a shareholder with the firm and currently focuses on representing financial institutions and private parties in foreclosure matters. In addition to his foreclosure practice, Marshall has a background in the areas of real property and eminent domain, representing landowners, tenants, lessees and business damage claimants, and also has experience in representing condemning authorities.
In his real estate practice, Marshall has represented numerous buyers and sellers in negotiating, drafting, and closing purchase and sales, leasing and exchange contracts for large acreage, commercial, and residential transactions. He is also an authorized title insurance agent for three insurance companies.
Marshall has many years’ experience in jury and non-jury litigation involving foreclosure, commercial and residential real property, mechanics liens, boundary disputes, commercial and real property contract disputes, and land and property development disputes. He has represented commercial, acreage and residential owners before county value adjustment boards—contesting proposed property valuations and tax assessments.
Prior to joining the firm, Marshall was Assistant Attorney for the State of Florida Department of Transportation in its Eminent Domain Division.
- Represent major bank and its affiliates in real property matters, including foreclosures and workout agreements.
- Stetson University College of Law, LL.B., 1964
Emory University and Florida State University, B.S, 1961
- Phi Delta Phi
- State of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- American Bar Association
- Florida Bar Center Commission
- Florida Government Lawyers Association
- Florida Academy of Professional Mediators
- Florida Justice Association
- Circuit Civil Mediator
- The Best Lawyers in America - Commercial Litigation and Litigation-Construction, 2024