With a background in administrative law, Janaye Garrett Pieczyski focuses her practice on real estate, land use, and trusts and estates matters.
Janaye Garrett Pieczynski is an associate with the firm, where she focuses her practice in the areas of real estate, land use, and trusts and estates.
Prior to joining the firm, Janaye served as senior law clerk to the Honorable Scott D. Makar of the Florida First District Court of Appeal. While in law school, she earned her Environmental Law Certificate, with Honors, served as an Article Editor for the Florida State University Law Review, and Administrative Editor of the Journal of Land Use & Environmental Law. She also externed for the Honorable Stephanie W. Ray of the Florida First District Court of Appeal.
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., 2018
- Environmental Law Certificate, FSU College of Law, with honors, 2018
- University of Central Florida, B.S., 2014
- State of Florida (2018)
- First District Appellate Inn of Court (2019-present)
- Junior League of Tallahassee (2020-present)
- A Blast from the Past: Seismic Airgun Policy and the Need for Reform, 44 Fla. St. U. L. Rev. 1257 (2018).
- Speaker, Tallahassee Estate Planning Council, Legislative Update on Laws Relating to Wills, Trusts, Estates and Tax, April 28, 2022