A former judicial clerk, Josh Funderburke, practices in the areas of construction and appellate litigation.
Joshua Funderburke focuses his practice on construction law, administrative law, and associated litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Josh served as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Mary S. Scriven of the U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida. Previously, he practiced at a well-known boutique construction law firm.
Florida State University College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2020
- Order of the Coif (2021)
- Executive Board of the FSU Law Review
- FSU Trial Team – Best Advocate Award and Best 2L Award
- Mercer University, B.A., cum laude, 2016
- State of Florida (2020)
- State of Tennessee (2022)
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals (2020)