Committed to Serving Our Community
commitment to our profession and our community represents one of the founding principles of our firm. We are dedicated to giving back to the community through our participation in organizations in our state's capital and beyond.
are actively involved in a range of professional and civic organizations benefitting the local and statewide communities. Our attorneys are members of:
- Federal and State Judicial Nominating Commissions
- Legal Services of North Florida
- The Tallahassee Bar
- Capital Center Planning Commission
- The Rotary Club of Tallahassee
- Tallahassee Housing Finance Authority
- Tallahassee Area Chamber of Commerce
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Foundation
- Tallahassee Symphony Orchestra
- Tall Timbers Research Station
- United Way
- Urban League
- The William H. Stafford American Inn of Court
- The First District Appellate American Inn of Court
- Boy Scouts of America
- Leadership Tallahassee
- Leadership Florida
Looking Forward. Giving Back.
We are honored to have been a part of the development and growth of Tallahassee and its legal community. Not only are we proud of our history, we also look forward many more years of active involvement in our community and beyond. At Ausley McMullen, we are confident that with our efforts to provide unmatched legal services to our clients and our ongoing commitment to the community we serve, we will carry on our tradition of excellence.