Prior to joining Ausley McMullen, Shannon served as a judicial clerk to the Honorable T. Kent Wetherell, II of the U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida. While in law school, Shannon served as an Executive Editor of the Florida State University Law Review and externed for the Honorable Mark E. Walker of the U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida.
Admitted to Practice
Professional & Community Involvement
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers (2017-current)
- The C. Roger Vinson American Inn of Court, member (2019-2021)
- William H. Stafford Inn of Court, pupil member (2017-2019)
- Kappa Alpha Theta, alumna
- Florida State University College of Law, JD, magna cum laude (2019)
- Order of the Coif (2020)
- Book Awards (awarded highest grade in the class): Legal Writing and Research, Florida Civil Practice, Gratuitous Transfers, Contract Drafting
- Florida State University, BS, summa cum laude (2016)
- Triple Majors in International Affairs, Political Science, and Spanish Language
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
- The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.